Sign In / Sign Out
Navigation for Entire University
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
Application Deadline: February 1. All application materials must be submitted by the deadline.
The applicaton deadline is February 1 for fall admission. Applications received after the deadline may not be accommodated.
Prepare the following for your Graduate Admission Application:
- Non-refundable application fee
- Institutional History: Attendance dates and degree information for all institutions previously attended.
- Grade Point Average (on a 4.0 scale): Undergraduate, Junior/Senior and, if applicable, Graduate GPAs.
- Submit transcripts and test scores to ASU Graduate Admission Services.
- Official transcripts: Sealed hardcopy or electronic transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate coursework must be sent directly to ASU Graduate Admission Services. All international transcripts must be submitted in the original language accompanied by an official English translation. Translations must be literal, complete versions of the originals and must be translated by a university, government official or official translation service. You may not complete your own translation. If an email is requested to send your transcripts, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proof of English Proficiency (non-native English-speaking applicants only). Please review minimum score requirements on the website.
The application deadline is February 1 for fall admission. Applications received after the deadline may not be accommodated.
Click here to start the dance application
Prepare the following items for your dance application:
The interview process is used to determine entrance into the School of Music, Dance and Theatre MFA in Dance (Interdisciplinary, Digital Media and Performance) program at Arizona State University, as well as eligibility for available scholarships and teaching assistantship opportunities. The application materials and interview process will allow you to demonstrate your understanding and abilities in the areas of artistry, movement facility, creativity, communication and teaching. All interviews will be conducted virtually and will be scheduled shortly after the application deadline. A member of the MFA program selection committee will contact applicants via the email address provided in your application with your interview date and time.
Prepare for your interview: you will participate in a 30-45 minute virtual interview with an individual member of the program selection committee. Plan to discuss why you chose to apply to the MFA dance program, your history and interest in dance, long term professional aspiration and what you might contribute to the dance program. You will also have the opportunity to discuss your application materials.
The deadline for your virtual interview is March 1.
Letters for fall admission will be sent in late March. Applicants are automatically considered for scholarships and if admitted, applicants will be notified of scholarship awards at the time of admission.